A recent GoHealth survey found that 95% of people don’t know the last date to enroll in health insurance coverage this year. If you miss the deadline, you may not be able to enroll in health insurance until next year, unless you experience a qualifying life event. It’s important to know the deadlines so you […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper