Are you heading off to college this fall? If so, health insurance is likely one of the last things on your mind. You’re preoccupied with move-ins, meeting new people, and choosing a major – or two! However, it’s important to make sure you’re covered in the event of an illness, accident, or emergency now that […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper