by Brooke Jarchow If you missed the deadline to purchase health coverage, you may be eligible to find a plan outside of Open Enrollment depending on your situation. If you experience a Qualifying Life Event, you may qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP), which means you have 60 days from the time of the life […]
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?