by Brooke Jarchow Retirement is supposed to be one of the most relaxing times of your life, but it’s not without its challenges, especially if you retire early. One of the biggest obstacles when retiring before age 65 is finding affordable health insurance. It can be expensive and time consuming to find the coverage you need […]
- Three reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy!
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper