by Brooke Jarchow Two weeks ago, Republicans unveiled their first draft of a replacement plan for the Affordable Care Act, called American Health Care Act. While there is still no confirmation of how much the replacement plan could cost, its proposed changes could leave millions without health insurance. Those who get health insurance through the open […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018