by Brooke Jarchow January 31 is just around the corner, which means the deadline for securing health insurance for 2017 is approaching quickly. If you miss the final deadline, you won’t be able to enroll in health insurance until the next Open Enrollment Period, unless you have a Qualifying Life Event before that time. To secure […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper