We’re about halfway through this year’s Open Enrollment Period, and it’s clear that everyone still has questions about health insurance. We turned to our health insurance experts to gather the most-asked consumer questions. To start, we’re going to focus on a big one: How do I find a doctor in my network? Below we explain […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper