We’re about halfway through this year’s Open Enrollment Period, and it’s clear that everyone still has questions about health insurance. We turned to our health insurance experts to gather the most-asked consumer questions. To start, we’re going to focus on a big one: How do I find a doctor in my network? Below we explain […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018