by Brooke Jarchow If you’ve ever been hit with unexpected medical bills after visiting your doctor or a hospital, this article is for you. When seeing a doctor, you are likely being billed for each visit or procedure, which can add up quickly. However, it’s important to remember that you are the consumer and you […]
- Three reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy!
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper