A recent GoHealth survey found that 95% of people don’t know the last date to enroll in health insurance coverage this year. If you miss the deadline, you may not be able to enroll in health insurance until next year, unless you experience a qualifying life event. It’s important to know the deadlines so you […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018