Open Enrollment – the period during which you can enroll in or change an existing health insurance plan – can be confusing. With deadlines to follow, health terms to know, and health plans to choose from, the process itself can be intimidating. That’s why we’ve listed the most important dates to know below. In addition, […]
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017