Open Enrollment – the period during which you can enroll in or change an existing health insurance plan – can be confusing. With deadlines to follow, health terms to know, and health plans to choose from, the process itself can be intimidating. That’s why we’ve listed the most important dates to know below. In addition, […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018