When you shop for health insurance, what’s the number one thing you consider before purchasing a plan? If you answered cost, you’re not alone: a recent GoHealth survey found that the number one thing holding individuals and families back from enrolling in health insurance was affordability. If you want health insurance coverage that begins as […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper