by Brooke Jarchow Today is January 31, marking the deadline to enroll in health insurance coverage for 2017. If you choose not to enroll in a health care plan today, you will not be able to enroll until the next Open Enrollment Period unless you have a Qualifying Life Event before then. If you have […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper