Accidents happen. Even if you are a healthy, young individual who rarely goes to the doctor, you can’t predict the unpredictable. You can however, make sure you are covered in the event of an accident or unexpected illness. Paying for coverage now is a small price to pay should you end up needing to see […]
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?