If you’re unable to enroll in major medical health insurance, you still have options. Two of the most common types of coverage are short-term coverage and health benefit plans. But which plan is right for you? Which plan will be the most affordable? Every situation is unique, so below we compare health benefit plans to […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018