If you enrolled in a health insurance plan for 2018, there are many ways in which you can use your coverage to save time, money and maybe even a trip to the doctor’s office. Below, we explain how you can use your health insurance in 2018, plus the first steps to start using your plan. […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018