If you’re unable to enroll in major medical health insurance, you still have options. Two of the most common types of coverage are short-term coverage and health benefit plans. But which plan is right for you? Which plan will be the most affordable? Every situation is unique, so below we compare health benefit plans to […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper