Have you ever felt intimidated by health care and health insurance terms? If so, you’re not alone. Studies show that only about one in 10 people in the U.S. have a proficient level of health literacy. However, understanding health terms can save you time, money, and stress. That’s why we created a health insurance dictionary […]
- Three reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy!
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper