Today – December 15, 2017 – is the last day to enroll in a major medical health insurance plan. If you’re a healthy individual, you may be questioning why you should get health insurance. However, even if you don’t get sick often, having health insurance could save you costs on routine checkups and preventive care. […]
- Self-Funded Health Plans: 10 Terms to Know
- Key Changes for Open Enrollment 2019
- Open Enrollment 2019: Key Dates to Know [Infographic]
- The Deadlines for 2019 Open Enrollment by State
- Have You Considered Medicare Part B?
- The Difference Between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Medicare in 2019: Changes You Should Know
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018