If you enrolled in a health insurance plan for 2018, there are many ways in which you can use your coverage to save time, money and maybe even a trip to the doctor’s office. Below, we explain how you can use your health insurance in 2018, plus the first steps to start using your plan. […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper