During Open Enrollment, individuals and families can enroll in a health insurance plan, or make changes to an existing plan. Simply call to speak to a GoHealth licensed agent: 866-909-0798. Open Enrollment for 2018 begins November 1, 2017 and ends December 15, 2017. You must enroll in health insurance during this window in order for your […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper