The GoHealth Chicago offices received a special visit from Mayor Rahm Emanuel on Tuesday, November 12th, commemorating the expansion of the company and creation of over 650 new jobs as part of the 2014 health insurance enrollment effort. While the nation currently faces public healthcare challenges, GoHealth has shown through steady hiring and growth that […]
- 3 reasons to see a doctor, even if you’re healthy
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- What to do if you still need health insurance for 2018
- How can I use my health insurance coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper