With so much news focused on the potential changes to the health care system, consumers have many questions about the shortened 2018 Open Enrollment Period. In our new blog series, we’ll be answering your questions about health insurance, Open Enrollment and The Affordable Care Act. If I have diabetes or another pre-existing condition, can […]
- Did you miss the Open Enrollment Period?
- Still need 2018 health coverage?
- How can I use my coverage in 2018?
- How can I stay healthy during the holidays?
- LAST DAY to enroll in health coverage!
- How do I avoid the tax penalty?
- The Standoff: Health Benefit Plans vs. Short-Term Coverage
- Time is running out: Medicare Open Enrollment 2017
- GoHealth: Your personal health insurance shopper
- Common Health Insurance Questions: How do I find a doctor in my network?